Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Oops, need to be more conservative!

Well, the party might be over! I need to be much more conservative with my spending - much more conservative I have discovered! Like no more than thirty-three dollars a day!

I guess I'll go on that diet I have been meaning to go on - spaghetti anyone?

It could be sort of fun! I have been in a place like this before, long ago when I was first starting out of my own.

Evening back then, my friends and I still went out almost every night, only we took our little airplane bottle full of scotch along and just asked for a glass of ice water. It was fun! Oh, the first drink we bought, we just added to it after that. I remember she always had a slice of lemon wedge added to her scotch and water. I hated it that way, but then the dumb bartender kept making mine that way and of course he squeezed the lemon rine so even if you pitch it out the drank was lemonly and ruined! Sometimes having fun was a little tough!

No comments: