Sunday, July 30, 2006

Gal on the hill

Seems every time I pass her door walking Emma she comes out of her condo with her dog. I'm glad! She's appearing more attractive all the time. We speak easily. I ran into her the other night too at the grocery store and we chatted for a few minutes.

This morning I wore my rainbow running hat just to give her a clue but not sure if she is receptive to the rainbow indication. I wonder if she noticed and I wonder if she googled or realizes what the rainbow means in this contexts.

She is very sweet. A runner! I enjoy seeing her so Emma and I walk that way more often then in other directions.

L has been looking at condos here and today I went with her to three open houses. It's becoming a buyers market as far as prices. Property is not moving as quickly due to rising mortgage interest rates.

L is looking here exclusively and I am glad. I love having her in the neighborhood. We speak easily and enjoy seeing each other.

Her girlfriend from FL is coming on the 10th and then again the middle of September for the float trip. L found cheap air rates for her.

I'm glad L is happy.

Now, as far as I am concerned I have no idea what I want or need regarding a someone in a relationship. I miss the touch of a woman. But, I need a particular type of woman and a particular type of relationship. She must be sweet and lovable; gentle and kind and easy going. I would like to see her and spend the night on occasion maybe two three times a week and then retreat back to our own space. Having her right up the street would be wonderful (I do have a habit of dreaming and putting the cart before the horse, so to speak).

Would that arrangement be so bad? I think it would be perfect! Of course, I would miss when not with her - that is the whole idea of loving someone - looking forward to seeing them and longing for them.

We would talk easily and often.

I just think it would be wonderful and magical.

They say we create our own realities by our dreams and wishes. I know wishing can make it so; therefore, I am creating my own reality.

I believe I did it with my two previous loves. I wished them into being. 05SL was wonderful and saved my life. She was perfect for me in retrospect. I think she came into my life for the very reason to help with through my journey of freedom. She helped me move and I learned a lot form her.

No comments: