Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Who Knows?

I can't believe that gal asked me out again after we didn't click. And at the concert, it appeared her friends were more excited to see me. She didn't even wave!

So, scratch that one! I am beginning to feel the universe work with me, however! Events and people will be re-programmed and rearranged and someone will fall in love with me and me with them at first sight. Maybe it's happened already! Now we will find that we click!

The relationship will be passionate and loving! And most importantly of all MUTAL! Yes, I do believe that TWO people can both love at want each other physically at the same time.

I feel it happening! It will be magical! I'm due; overdue! The slate is clear. No hang ups clouding the way the mucking up the water. I'm carefree and free to fall in love!

I want to fall into some one's arms and feel so turned-on I can't stand it! Like last time, when I could just never get enough of her.

I want to adore her; worship it!

She's cute, adorable with wonderful eyes. She should be the older one, but she's the younger one. This time it won't get in my way!

What we have will be magical and on going and most of all relaxed. No hurry! No demands! Only enjoying each other's company and warmth!

No comments: