Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Picture Perfect Beautiful Evening...

Emma is loving laying by the open patio dog watching for dogs being walked. I'm listening to the tree frogs and night sounds now that the last of the fire works has blown.

It was a lovely day. I did about forty-five minutes of yoga poses this morning. I ran after lunch for about fifty minutes. And I played golf with friends this evening. We played nine holes I had some good shots and some bad. But I am not yet discouraged and look forward to the next opportunity when I can play again. My clubs are old, but some of my swings are as good as my co-hearts with much newer and high tech clubs. My driver is new and very light, perfectly balanced and really cool.

I'm watching "women docs" on cable on the "Lifetime" channel. It's cool. Women doctors are cool. I only go to women doctors. My dentist is a man, but that's okay. Women are so genuine and share their feelings, thoughts and ideas. They are not like male doctors who are depicted as secretive mechanics without feelings. Give me a woman who is human and worries and cares, any day! Show me your feelings and genuinely care. They tell patients when they are worried. I love it! These woman doctors say that they become attached to their patients. I think it's wonderful! The one woman surgeon said that in medical school especially with surgeons they try to keep them not to be too warm with patients; but she said that woman are changing this and adding the human touch to surgery and patient care.

Especially years past doctors would not tell patients the truth, they would hide their feelings and their ignorance. Many men would become doctors because it was prestigious and a good money maker plan.

No comments: