Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm pleased!

Oh just one more thing before I call it quits for the evening. I am so pleased with the way I look. Hey, I can brag! I am the best that I have ever been! My work my butt off too so I can look this good!

Yes, watching what I eat and exercising to the extreme has really paid off. But, I think what has actually paid off the most is joining a couple of yoga classes and watching it on cable when I was unable to attend the classes.

I also run quite a bit. Today I ran a total of about 14 miles. Last Sunday I rode 50 miles on my bicycle and I had a blast. The next day I rode thirty. Saturday I will ride 30 and probably will get up very early Sunday morning to ride.

I also play golf and walk and carry my clubs. The other day I ran, did yoga and played golf. I have no excuses. I am so fit!

Doing yoga has truly built my core strength. I look good! who would have thought it? Now 10, 20, or even thirty years ago. I am 58 years old.

Well, many woman are old at 58 years old. They think. "Well, I"m old now" and then yes, they become old. Of course, these women have probably begun letting themselves go many years past.

I do all the exercising for my own good. I am not on any meds. Even President Bush, whom just turned 60 said exercise was key for youthfulness and good healthy.

I love yoga for re-gaining core strength and flexibly. I love riding my bicycle to maintain, full body strength, stomach muscles, upper chest and arm muscles; not to mention great looking legs. Bicycling is great for beautifully sculpturing your over all body.

I am so glad that I got on this exercising kick many years ago. But, truth be told, anyone can begin an exercising regime at any age and it will be beneficial.

I do not know the work: "can't". I merely just "do"! Like Nike use to say: "Just do it!" Don't think so much about it and get your butt our there and start by walking a quick walk. Walk fast, as fast as you can! Don't be afraid to sweat! Sweating is good for you!

The WWII generation and the one after was afraid to sweat. It might run their makeup or ruin the weekly hairdo job. Truth be told all of those women are on meds now.

Same for plastic surgery and body sculpturing. You don't need it, if you work out. I have no double chin, I have a flat gut. I am not flabby. I was flabby when I was in my 30's between I hung at the bars, drank and smoked and tried to live the straight life, which was not in my reality. I'm gay! I could try to change my behavior but not my inner self, my sub-consciousness.

I vowed that I would be the best that I could be at 40 and so I began playing tennis, running and bicycling. Oh, and I loved to dance so I did that. But, something really bothered my knees. I think it was the twisting motion with tennis and dancing. So, I stopped both of those activities and began taking Glucosamine Chondroitin and calcium. Oh, and now with hormones too. I swear by them. My blood pressure and cholesterol levels are fine.

I am very grateful for my many blessings of safety, good health, wisdom to be healthy and youthful. I do the research. I read medical suggestions and I listen to what supplements are suggested. I take a bunch.

Good night and thanks again god and the universe! Please bless and keep safe all of my friends and myself.

No comments: