Monday, July 31, 2006

Lots of exercise!

Whew! What a workout! I began my around the lake run at 5:40 AM and ran at least seven miles. At one point towards the end my competitive side reared it's ugly head. I guy ran up from behind and passed me then passed the two women ahead of me.

Later up ahead, I was him "walking". Yes, I'm very competitive and I gunned it and ran around the girls then sprinted ahead of him and onward not stopping to look back.

Ahead of him was a beautiful girl dressed in sports bra and tight shorts. Nice! I passed her too! I was trucking! My toes are a little sore for it! My knees are great! I had two donuts before I began my run and one after with a banana as I waited for my friend to arrive. When she got there we walked about seven miles. It was getting hot out!

Gunning it felt good!

Damn, I am getting sleepy again. I was up at 4:14 AM and took a little nap when I got back home at noon after I had stopped by the dealer's to get my oil changed and tires rotated and air filter changed. See that's the best part about taking your car to the dealer; they keep records and do what is needed to be done.

I took a nap when I got home and I had a strange dream. I dreamt that I was driving a little yellow convertible. I was alone in the car. I was stopped to make a right turn. And I suddenly couldn't see - at all! I hear a car coming from the left, so I waited. It seemed so weird. I looked to the left and it was dark..especially my left eye. I wanted to pull out to the right anyway; but thought better of it. I waited for horns to honk behind me. I decided to wish my vision to return and it did. I wished it and it came true. Then I woke up.

I wished my sight back.

No comments: