Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm serious now .. no, really!

Today I have made up my mind to lose ten pounds so that I can get training to be a little faster for the Lewis and Clark half marathon coming up in September...

Oops, scratch that, maybe I'll do the biathlon after all, I think I'll be on a kayaking trip the weekend of the Lewis and Clark half marathon. I knew that there was something in the way of that half marathon. Oh damn, too bad!

Well, I'm still going to get in the best shape I have ever been in for my birthday then. This liberal Libra is going to look hot.

God, I can't believe my age... it's almost scary to see the numbers. Well, I think it's scary if I should still judge age by the "old" standards. I'm not trying to be funny either.

I'll face it people 60 is the new 40. Personally, I don't feel any different than I did at 38. No really. Oh, so now your doubting me? Well, just for that I'm madder than ever and will just have to show you what I can do and that is "kick butt"!

No funny business for me now... beginning tomorrow I will lose close to ten pounds. My goal weight is 117. At that weight I should be able to run with the greatest of easy and breath much more easier.

No comments: