Friday, July 14, 2006

Wow, I saw my 05SL (summer love) this evening!

I must say I was totally surprised! I did not expect to see her there. Man, my heart raced when she walked out onto the patio. I tried very hard to act like seeing her didn't mean a thing. Too bad, the games we have to play.

God, I know I should have won an Oscar for my progressive dinner performance, my heart was killing me. God you just wouldn't believe it! And then not to be able to say anything to anyone. It was tough. But, the less said to anyone the better. Why make it anymore uncomfortable for either one of us.

Amazing, that I still have these feelings for her. She makes my heart ache! I can't explain it. All I know is that she touched something so deep inside of me that I will always love her.

Maybe, because - hell, I don't know. She shared so much with me. I did truly love her, and I guess I still do. I just hope everything is okay with her. I just don't want her to hurt. I don't want anyone hurting her.

I don't think she likes me at all. God, parade day really hurt my heart when she grabed my hand. But I forgot just like I always forgot, she doesn't do hugs. At first, when we met, she let me hug her and it did my heart good!

No comments: