Friday, January 20, 2006

Back Home Again

It is nice to be back home in my coziness with my best friend, Emma. My place is all cleaned and straightened up for me to enjoy tomorrow after after the usual run in the morning.

I missed my summer love this evening; I think it will take a long time to find someone as fine that I will feel like seeing intimately. I don't know and if I don't find another - I really don't care. It's the quality not the quanity.

I should have come straight home after the friendly place watching Julie play was cool. Pretty much like at M's thou about the same outside crowd. I missed you. I liked being with you and sitting next to you close. I'm just a one woman woman. No one else appeals to me - no one. I guess I'm just not over you. Maybe I do do relationships?

I guess I've learned my lesson, whatever that is. Maybe, you were in my life for me and not me for you. I know you helped me through my non-family transition and I still haven't spoken or seen them and still don't want to. I do not miss them at all. I should have dissappeared a long time ago and moved here.

I'm a little sad now so I guess I'm going to sleep. Runners in the morning and laser tag at four in the afternoon and that will be fun. But, once again I'll miss you because it will remind me of the water gun fight. I'll miss your laugh. I miss everything about you. You were so over me even then weren't you. You already had the new one in the background didn't you. I'm such a fool! I wish I didn't have this tender heart that loves...I wish I didn't.

I'm sad because I don't feel any interest for anyone else. I'm just not interested. I'm tired of all the bullshit and two timing that goes on. But, I would love to have my summer back but farther back than that? No thanks. I'll stay single - and alone whatever....alone is good!

Sometimes I just push myself to go out and socialize. It' nice when people include me, but like I said.. I have no interest out there. I guess I was more serious about you then what I thought. Who says there is no such thing as love at first sight? I firmly believe in it. Only, it needs to hit both parties at the same time...

I hope you are doing okay and are happy. I know you never think of me now. I hope she treats you okay. Please take care of yourself. You are one very special person!

Well, I started out this evening in a good mood - what happened?

No comments: