Saturday, January 21, 2006

Where are you?

One of these days please come around to one of the events or just stop by to visit me. You know, if you are in the neighborhood. I want to hear how things are going for you. I wish you would blogtoy. I love the way you write and I would love to hear what is going on with you.

I had another mother and sister dream last night. I wonder why I'm having them again? I hope it is not a premonition of some sort? See I'm filled with paranoia. Anyway, they told me to go somewhere and I automatically in knee-jerk style agreed. Then thought what am I doing. I have erased everything I had done. I caved!

Most of my scary dreams take place in the isolated farm house near the tracks where I called home all of my youth except the first six. Many times, I was home alone and had to keep the door locked. The dream was about a car pulling right up to the house one night and I had curtains and lights on and hustled to close them and lock the door...I was too late. I scared myself awake.

One day when I was a kid my mother was about to head outside one morning and just as she went for the door handle, it turned. Someone form the outside was trying it, to see if it was locked. At that point and time many homeless people, we called bums walked along the train heading south for work. Sometimes she would walk the very short distance to the house and knock on the door and ask for sandwicks or ask to sleep in the born. I was scared.

Anyway, most of my fearful dreams of in that house, even now.

Well, I got ten minutes and kristi will be here to keep me up to go to taser tag; I wish you were going. T&J are. R&W planned it. I've done it before and it will be loads of fun.

My running group is my best group of friends I think; they are the most friendiest and are easy to talk with. Sometimes I have to look pretty hard for things to talk about in the social group; no one interest me there. Hmm, just like when I was straight. I was there/somewhere just to be doing something, I wasn't really looking; well, same here.

The body shots so turned me off. I don't know.

Oh, oh, I think the neighbors next to me upstairs just got a puppy and left it and it is barkin continuously. I'm hoping its the people downstairs because they look like they might be around more. The new couple upstairs; well, I know she works long hours. Wish me luck!

No comments: