Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Why don't you BLOG?

Why don't you BLOG toy anymore? I love the way you write. You are brilliant, you know. I know you know LOL

Yesterday I took my ex, my friend, on a long walk; I mean about six miles. Then we rested in the threatre while waiting out the rain which never really ended only got heavier, the temperature colder and the wind picked up. But it didn't take long to walk the rest of the way back.

There is a Recreation Center near by which is half as costly as the Y; so I'm switching memberships. Plus I need to go to the PO. I'm out of here!

Where's the sun; you know I need the sun to highlight my day!

This is you last day of freedom? Why don't you BLOG. I want to know what is going on with you?

It's you and the sunshine that highight my day!

I just read your BLOG again. Come on, I want to know what is going on.

No comments: