Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Can't Parallel Park Like You

I thought of you last night when K (you haven't met her yet) parallel parked in front of me as I was walking up the sidewalk toward M's. She lowered her window and asked how she did. She had four feet at least in front and back. I had to smile and feel the eternal love in my heart for you.

You my dear, are the champion parallel parking person! The week before, or whenever it was, you were perfect with only about eight inches equally measured in front and in the back. It was beautiful; of course, just like you. I meant to tell you that when I walked in at you were ordering you stuff. You are quit something!

You got this grip on my heart; I don't know, it seems like it may take a while for me to get over it. Maybe I don't want to get over you. I know it's silly! But, none the less, the little grip, is there.

Take it easy and be good to yourself. If you ever need some love'n, call me! Now, I know you don't read this crap, so I can say anything I want. Yes, call me, I mean that too!

Yoga was good this evening - thanks for asking! It was a real workout. I think I need a mental adjustment. I couldn't get it up today - for running either. But, yoga is easy and distracting, so I really don't notice if it is strenuous or not. All in all it was great!

My guitar lesson was great last night too. You can tell I'm in to this, I practiced over an hour today. Did I say my instructor was too cool! And she said I had a very nice guitar - and I agree. I think that other potential customer who was standing there browsing was placed there by my spirit guides. I could tell he played in a band - you know he just had that "rock" look. Anyway, he was very impressed by the guitar and the price. Of course, I bought the one he suggested; I figured he should know. I watched him tune and then play it. It always amazes me how musicans can so easily tune guitars. One of these days, I'll get the knack! Now, I have to practice playing and singing in front of people because you know, I'm shy.

I wish you loved me - I miss you! Like the song: There was something in everything about you. I can make it up to you! Don't throw me away, I'm good stuff. How about, seeing me in between! You know what I mean. I think if just once in a while we see each other, we would have last longer.

My neighbor is finally home - man she puts in a long day. I hear her music - I love it. No, it's not as bad as your neighbors!

I miss you! I want you! Oh well, only a suggestion! Hey, K said I was a real catch! LOL She is cute! Hmm?

No comments: