Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What a Day!

I guess I needed to go for a run today because things were getting on my nerves like my printer that works but won't print. After several hours of spinning my wheels reloading CD software and messing it still didn't work. I know I need to buy a new one, but don't feel like it.

The maintenance guy who checked out my perfectly fine furance for $45.00 said since my electric hot water heater is 25 years old and I live on the second floor I should get a new one. There is no visible rust, no visible bulges like it is ready to burst, and it makes wonderfully hot water. So, what would you do? It's hard to spend the $500. when I really do not see a problem. Besides what if the installation is defective on the new one and it leaks down on the people who live below me? I keep thinking of the old adage, if it's not broke, don't fix it. I'll keep an eye on it I tell myself. So, know whenever I think of it I open the door to see if the drip pan it's sitting in is still dry.

By then even Emma was getting on my nerves, so I had to leave. I should have went for a run but by now I'm too hurry and it's been too long since I have eaten. I'm at Bread Co., now and it seems no matter where I go I run into the real estatee agent for this area. Hi! He probably would have sat with me if I didn't have my laptop on my table open and working. I guess I could have asked him about the local hot water heater longevity. When you think about it they are all 25 years old in the complex of 1400 condos. If the warning is servere, they should be bursting right and left! So, far I have not seen any warning in the monthly complex newsletter about bursting water heater. Do you think the maintenance man thought he had to give me something for my $45.00 like a warning? As far as fuel efficiency goes my electric bill is usually under $65.00. I even had the furnance filter already swapped out so he checked the heating coils with his handheld ohm meter or whatever the gizmo was.

Since, my heart as been healed, I really have no reason to direct my blogging to my summer love, but I will anyway. I still care about her as a friend. Maybe, I'm progress is regressing a little today. I wonder how she is? The spirit world must really think you are all wrong for me and totally gone, because the psychi gave me a stern "It's over!" answer when I inquired!

I must have slept wrong on my pillow last night my neck and upper shoulder is a little achy. But, I'm as cute as can be with my longer hair. I am adorable! A couple of women kept looking at me last night and about freaking me out. Let's just say they are not my type.

My new friend got the new job she wanted. She is very wise and filled with common sense, I like her. When she said she negotiated her salary, she meant it. She bickered and bartered like house or car buying. She countered their counter. I like that. I am impressed. I told her via email that if I was that potential employer I would be impressed; evidently they were, she got the job. We are going to celebrate this weekend. She has traveled all over the week with the job she has now but she had reached her top promotional level and had not gotten a pay increase in several years. With bonus in this new job, she will make an extra six grand a year. She got them up there, because at first she said it was less money then she was currently making. I know I'm going off on this but I think the job market is very interesting today. There or no unionize guarantees.

Oops, I almost said, I love you, sweetheart (maybe I meant myself)! Anyway, last night at M's, this "professional charity volunteer woman", gray haired; you probably know who I mean, was talking against unions. She said unions ruined it for everyone because they ruined FORD. Yes, I kept my mouth shut, I was sitting with about fifteen non-union people who make shit for salaries because of it; they don't get it do they? I do love you, as a friend, with a wonderfully brilliant mind who puts my to shame.

Last night I thought you were walking up the steps behind C instead of Jen, and I about freaked; I was doing so good! But, it wasn't you. I thought it would just be my luck to see you and rekindle sparks. But, that is my problem, you should be here amongst your friends at both groups. They all miss you. I don't have the ache in my heart anymore, so I am doing better. I'm fine.

Faith, the mystic psychic, said I will meet someone totally new in about three or four months so start thinking of the qualities that I want. Well ,I want her to have the intelligence, sexiness, hair, feminity, cuteness of D; the intelligence, sensitivity and beautiful heart of T; the sportiness and looks of me and all my other good qualities. And be happy with her career and monetarily self-sufficent. Make sure she's youthful and cute, in good health, good natured with no complaining and no bossiness.

Well, I called Officemax to see if they still had the printers and they don't. Oh no, I'm in trouble, I have my Sam's card with me. I think they have dog treats and fire starter blocks there too, I need desparately besides a printer. You know, you just can't buy a printer anymore, you have to get three in one, printer, scanner, and fax all-in-one.

I have yogo this evening, so that will take care of my exercise and now my headache is going away. I'm sure spending money (which I try to avoid) will make me feel better. But, first, while I'm here - chocolate. And then I need to work on my novel.

There is a mother and daughter sitting across from me; they are adorable. The daughter is a spitting image. Just adorable! And they are soulfully bonded, that makes them beautiful!

I'll be good now, I just got an icy mocha! Whew, brain freeze! Love it! Miss you! I was missing L (x) a little bit today too! But, I don't miss my family! I have died and gone to heaven.

Oh, and my TV it goes off and on even more now. It won't be long! I'm getting my income tax done on March 6th, hopefully it will hold out until then. I don't expect money back, I'm more concerned of how much I may owe.

I'm happy! I have died and gone to heaven! Thank you god, the universe, my spirit guides for all of my blessings, safety, non-injury, good healthy, happiness, youthfulness, wisdom, and good fortune and many wonderful friends and a new lover in my near future. Hey, it's in the cards (tarot).

No comments: