Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Life is Amazing!

I'm beginning to see the world through a prism of asorted tainted shades of reality! Actually, I am quit enjoying myself beging my own best lover friend.

Today I practiced guitar in attempt to get ready for my lesson. My instructor has a beautiful voice, magic fingers and cool guitar. I think my guitar is too wide or my body too short! But, I'll manage for awhile anyway; if only my courage will, who knows! I have bouts of shyness and red face. Well, playing, rather stumbling tangled in the strings is daunting after hearing a professional who has played for thirty years.

So, I've practiced and practiced and plan on practicing strainously for the next week. I'll practice chords for "Let It Be" plus a couple of others. The plan is to memorize songs to sing around the fall campball.

Plus, I'm venturing into writing classes. I love to write; and continously try to extend my vocabulary and writing skills. A book is planned; one about my life and life lessons.

More spirituality classes on the horizon also, week after next. This time we will be looking into the future and talking of same souls, many bodies and past lives and future lives. I have much reading to do.

There is still more; I'm also interested in astrology with more classes and meeting once a month comoing up on that.

Can't forget running and hopefully, we'll have an early Spring, so I can get the bicycle out on the streets. I almost could do that tomorrow, it will be fifty-seven balmy degrees. And probably windy as all get out kicking up dust.

I ran ten miles, I believe on Monday, and need run again soon. I won't say it will be tomorrow. Hopefully, the sun will shine and so will my future.

I'm excited about facing the mysteries of the futuristic unknown. I could use a lover; a very loving, lovely and affectionate, warm-hearted loverl. Oh, since I'm dreaming this up; how about in her forties. I think I can get away with that, hopefully. I want her to be independent! So independent, she doesn't want to spend a lot of time with me. Well, we both have our own things to do. But loving, I need loving affection.

Thank you universe, god, and my spirit guides for all of my many blessings, pain-free living, health and happiness and wonderful friends.

Good night! I can no longer keep my eyes open!

No comments: