Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Should be Running..Tomorrow

I should be practicing my guitar for my lesson this evening.....later. But, first I must talk more about my psychic experience yesterday that my spirit guides so elegantly planned for me.

As I mentioned earlier, I had an appointment for an astrology reading but the women never showed up yet I continued to comfortably hang around, not really knowing why. But, I just felt like I should sit read, eat some cookies and drink a little coffee. Mystic Valley is a spiritual store filled with the spicy sweet aromas of insence, books and so much more. It's a friendly place and I felt comfortable so I hung around for awhile as the proprietor made several attempts to contact the astrologer who just didn't show up.

After a time, the proprietor mentioned that Faith, the Tarot card reader, was there if I would like a reading. I have gone several time to a psychic who channeled the spirit Ezekiel, but I never had a Tarot card reading and it sounded interesting. Besides I felt like maybe that is why the woman never showed up. I thought it odd she never even called and couldn't be contacted on her cell phone. But, I had the feeling of wait and see and maybe this was meant to be.

The reading was right on sister..she said being Libra I was artsy and yes, I love to write, draw and play guitar and piano - although a novice at best, there is potential I feel. She said that she thought it was hard for me to be in an office environment for many years..and yes, it truly was. I longed to be doing something else, like teaching piano or anything creative.

She told me to write a letter to my mother and than burn it. She saw that I was depressed as a child and asked if I had been in therapy. Yes on both counts. Although, I never labeled myself as being depressed when I was young; I think I just didn't realize the term that applied. All I know and remember is that the world revolved around my mother's moods and life with her was extremely difficult and lonely.

She told me my summer love was done. She said it rather forceful with a tone that implied certitude and closure. The end! Forget about it! It's done! It's over!

She said that I need to develop a sense of confidence that will carry me into a relationship with someone I will meet in three or four months. In my mind I am to make a list of quialities I want in this person. I should always use positive adjectives desribing myself in a relationship. She said positive thoughts are very important. She didn't say this but the fact is as we think it, we create it!

She said I was fine, healthy, and sound in every other aspect of my life. Ezekiel has told me this too. I easily express my graditude everyday for my many gifts.

I have done exactly what she has suggested and I feel better already and open to new experience. She said I have many friends and that I am very social. She is oh so correct as my days are filled with fun activities and many friends.

I'm in a better place now; a much better place. My thoughts are no longer cluttered with despair but are filled with hope and promise. I'm even light hearted I just played sang for Emma. A mini concert for Emma and she actually watched so intensely it was comical and I one point I broke out in laugher. Well now, the concert is over and it's once again nap time for her. She is a healthy and spirited girl for her age but she operates in short spurts between naps.

Yesterday at one point I said I thought that someone was flirting with me but wasn't sure. She said flirt back! And so I am. It's friendly flirting, nothing serious, more like mutual admiration. She speaks easily and express herself ery well. She is very social and out there.

No comments: