Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hopeless

I have a straight man hitting on me in my yoga class. Twice now he has invited me to place my mat next to his; he even moved to my side of the room. I said. "No." followed by various excuses but he continues. I was a little put out; it's been my luck it seems to have the wrong people interested in me that leave me cold, turned off, and even to the point of feeling a little angry.

Later, I asked the instructor a question. She came over and knelt next to me touching my knee and I felt my heart melt. Wow, what a difference. Just a difference but oh what a difference. I am truly a lesbian and she is straight and engaged. I want to make love again to someone who truly moves me. I hope it's not too late. I want to be hopelessly in love with a women and soon. The tarot cards say in three to four months I will fine love start now by making a list of the qualities to want her to have.

Joel Schumacker, director, said something very profound. In this security, the only ones not difined as "different" are white straight males! Everyone else is defined: She's a black female judge. She a lesbian comedian. He's a gay politician. He's the first black sheriff, etc., get my drift? So, if you are not a white straight male, which is the standard, the benchmark, the epidomy of humanness, then you are identified and that just shouldn't be. Ask yourself if god would do that?

No comments: