Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Spirituality Class

I'm trying to think of some things we discussed last night in spirituality class. Oh, we had a piece of paper and we were supposed to write on it what are the positive traids of our parents, both of them. It took me the longest time. The only thing that I could come up with is that they were both white. I mean that in a none racist way, if that is at all possible but in 1947 believe me it was easier to be, I'm sure. I am non prejudice and have all the sympathy in the world for what they went through and are still going through. I'm a lesbian; I know, I can hide mine. I don't have a prejudice bone in my body only empathy for all those who are mistreated because people can be so ignorant and cruel.

Just stop and think about how errogant people are in the name of religion and government. How righteous they think they are when only they are prejudice and ignorant and contrary to their preachings.

Okay, I got side tracked. Some spirits rush to get back because of sexual, drug or some other type of addictions and they really don't take the time to pick their parents; or maybe they do pick parents who are conducive to their addictive goals. Who knows for sure. I guess I picked mine to learn to break the chain of being subjective to authoritian abuse.

It only took me fifty years but I had had enough of it and no longer associate with abusive, arrogant, self-serving people. It's as simple as that - disassociate it's called. Move away and do not leave any forwarding information. Get called ID and call notes and do not answer the phone if you do not recognize the number. If It's important they will leave a message.

If there is a knock on the door and you haven't invited anyone then don't answer it. People just don't usally drop by anyway these day when everyone has cell phones. If you see them out somewhere pretend you don't. So, who cares if they hate you. When I was a minor I could have been locked up and medicated not today. They cannot threaten me with anything. I had not relied on my parents monetarily since I was eighteen.

No comments: