Monday, January 30, 2006

Life is Grand

During the past year I have met some pretty incredible people through the two groups that I belong too, and mini groups have formed and split off from them.

I am most fortunate to have so many friends and I know it. Once more, I am learning so much about people while enjoying tremendous experiences.

My life is filled with friends, yoga, dance lessons, guitar lessons, future band member possibly, writing classes, spirituality classes, running, bicycling and kayaking. And I wouldn't mind getting into swimming; I guess I just need to get my suit on and take the plunge.

Kayaking won't be the same without you. I am thinking about you. Just yesterday I was thinking about you and how sometimes you remind me of me way-back-when. Of course, I'm sure the scenerio is not the same, but sometimes, you just remind me of myself. Just wanted you to know I'm still thinking of you.

I'm praying for all of my many friends and my very special ones too. God, spirit guides, the universe, Ramtha, Ezekiel please keep everyone safe, free of pain and injury and any suffering; me too! I offer graditude for my many blessings and special favors. I know the power lies within each and every one of us; it merely needs to be cultivated and harvested.

All the poeple I am meeting makes me want to meet more of them. The time since June 30th '05 and even before that I just flown by. What a fabulous group of people I am honored and privledged to know. Now, here is why; because I am hear to learn and they will teach me and I will teach them a few things, perhaps too.

I life has taken a one-eighty in body, mind and spirit and I'm letting my hair grow (which really has nothing to do with this except an example of growth :).

I have so many things that I want to do, read, play, sing, write and learn. Oh to be free in my mind, body and spirit. Oh please allow the trend to continue.

Also, please protect the internet naked but oh so innocent and lovely young woman; and my summer loves. Please somewhere in their hearts let them know I care very much about them.

Life is Grand!

No comments: