Sunday, January 29, 2006

There's No Place Like Home!

Whew! The bar scene is that ever something else! Smoking! Ugh! Weird People - there are many! One thinks they have to try to out do the other in weirdness! About once a year is fun enough!

However, my friends are a blast! The most happy is the one who is already with someone. The other two looking and sad. Me, this is old hat to me, I've been there so many times I've learned the virtue of patience! It's sad though for someone looking and can't find anyone. I figure if it doesn't happen it just isn't meant to be.

So far I still have my friends and I've ditched the family, so I'm still ahead in the game. I'm happy! Emma and I, we are happy!

Later this morning I'll walk with my friend L, if its not raining and then have lunch where she is house and pet sitting. After that I can go by this person's house who is showing "What the Bleep" and then discuss it. There should be about twenty people there. I'll decide on that later!

My hair is still damp, but I can't keep my eyes open. I striped and showered when I got home; had to, the smoke is dreadful.

I hope, my summer love, that you are doing okay. I miss you at times, like tonight. Sure, at times I'm lonely just like everyone else. You were truly a gift. I hope all is going well for you.

All the same social people were out. I don't fit in; like you I can't do the bar scene or body shots are any of that shallow stuff. It's just too impersonal and weird. The same dang woman was salivating this evening when she saw me; last week she wanted to body shoot me. It's not really fun out there.

Can't keep my eyes open any longer....I'll dream about you. Take care of yourself. Libras attach for keeps; I believe it's called imprinting, only you weren't the first thing I saw, but the first one I felt soulfully connected too.

No comments: