Monday, January 30, 2006

DailyOM

I joined a spirituality site and in my profile I stated I was a lesbian. Something just told me to do it. I'll blame it on my spirit guides. Well, too, I figured it would be safe at a spiritual site. I thought people who were spiritual would be more open minded; besides I didn't want any men hitting on me. I know, I know, but sometimes it happens, even to me.

Speaking of which, I think the L-Word should add in some hetero flirting. I mean after all, these women are very feminine, well most of them, and beauty does turn heads.

Yeah, summer love, you just popped into my head again; not my heart, you never really left that locale.

Anyway, today on the DailyOM site, a 38 yr old woman, wrote me telling me she was bisexual, but married with four children by choice. She made her choice. If you wish to raise children its a good way to go. I only wondered what she was leaving out. She didn't say happily married.

I responsed by saying. "It sounds like you have a very lovely family and nothing is missing in your life." You know me, I'm going to plant a thought, a seed.

You see, it's that "something is missing feeling" that gnaws at your gut. I had it. When I had my summer love - nothing was missing. It was wonderful to be able to hold her and be loving to her. She was precious to me. Just adorable! I loved loving her.

No comments: