Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yes I Am

Yes, I am a lesbian. This evening at yoga, Bob asked me to move my mat next to his. He asked last week too. I said. "No." This week he even put his mat the other side of the room where I usually place mine so I stayed in the middle of the room.

"Why don't you move over next to me?"

"Because I like it here in the middle in front of the fire."

Now watch next week in will be in the middle of the room with his mat. He made me mad and sick. I wish men would leave me alone. Then Mr. Rolly Polly laid next to me, a little too close for comfort. I swear I was abused probably more than I can remember, because I truly dislike men!

I then asked the instructor, Teri a question. She came over and knee in front of me and looked at me sweetly. It made my heart melt. Yes, I am a lesbian, no doubt about it.

No comments: