Sunday, January 29, 2006

I am having a blast!

Nothing like sticking myself right out there. From spirituality group to forming a band in one day...go Pat go! Yes, I spoke right up as soon as I saw the email and I volunteered to try out for the band. Actually, It's been a secret life long dream. I have fun when I sing, play guitar and piano..all just a little. I have some great ideas too. Here is what I am up against years ago Pat was offered full scholarship for Julliard, Yes! This is going to be so cool if I quality. Hopefully, it will compare to BandTogether where all levels are excepted. I could learn a lot! Actually, I think the band should be a versible as Fleetwood Mac by this I mean, use the tatents of all the members when it comes to singing and playing. Pat could write our arrangements. So cool! Here's my suggestion: My versible I mean groups within a group. We all interplay, take turns signing and sing and play every style and category of music that exits. We reach out to everyone who is listening. We sing and play songs that are familiar to the public. Personally, I like the old standards, like Bette Miller, Rod Steward and so many are re-doing....we need this locally I feel.

Well, I'll just let it all flow and see what happens and that is what I did today. I also had myself talked out of going to the spirituality gathering at Pat's house today. She has a cool house in a wooded area with two horses and two rottweilers. I think she is more talented, spirited, more powerful then what she thinks, of course we all are. I spoke well in the group and was not nervous at all. I know why I was confident; I had something I wanted to say. People need to know that they are powerful. We can create our own environment and not the environment create us. We must take charge of our lives and that begins with our innter most thoughts.





See, I knew there was something special about Pat! She is astrologically spiritually inclined. When I met her again at M's and she strated this spirituality group I recieved good vibes; I mean as a friend I can learn alot from not has a girlfriend. One thing more, I have over come my shyness associated with group speaking. Yes, I chim right in there with the brightess and I have something to say. My X did stifled me; I think neither one of us realized it at the time. My spirit guides helped me. It was meant for me to break out and find my way and I am having a blast doing it.

No comments: