Friday, January 27, 2006

In Three or Four Months

I put Faith behind the tarot cards and got a direct hit! My new love with come in three or four months. There is a list floating around in my head of the wonderful qualities she will bring forth with her. First of all she will be feminine, sexy and most affectionate laying her hands on me, touching my face, my hair. Kissing my cheek, forehead. Her heart will be warm and giving. Our souls will be connected. We'll giggle and laugh and be as I unselfishly.

We may not be together all the time, but free to call and chat anytime; without guilt or pressures. When we are together the time will be warm and giving and wonderful.

She will be young, youthful, smiling, have soft eyes, longer warm hair, be slendar, feminine, happy, loving and giving and very much in love with me.
Hey, it's my plain, my dream; why not? I have only to think it to make it so.

Maybe I'll wish it to be even sooner.

Faith, said in the interim, I am supposed to be working on my self-confidence...so I'm trying to lose the seven pounds I have been trying to lose since last spring before my summer love.

I am hosting poker this evening, so better get things straightened up, play my guitar, do laundry, vacuum. Everybody is dieting and that makes things so much easier. They just bring what they want to snack on. First I'll vacumm and do yoga.

It's a beautiful sunny day, why am in inside? Because I ran six miles around the park yesterday; and after I ate and took a hand full of vitamins. My gut was sick all the way up until seven last evening. I didn't know if I was going to make it to dancing lessons are not.

This might have been my last week for dancing lessons. I learned how to do the swing and that is the one dance I wanted to learn how to lead.

You know me, I can't commit very long to anything.

I'm also considering dropping the guitar lessons, a little too steep for me and besides, I think I can figure out some of what I want to know anyway. I think. I have alread and I can download music from online.

Well, got to get going. Emma wants me to pet her; she has her head on my lap. She's a mess!

No comments: