Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nice day!

I'm having a great life. Things have picked up since I ditched the old one. Things were even better before my summer love left my life.

I'm enjoying my many friends and continue to make new ones. Two new friends recently who are really cool. I'm busy every evening with spirituality, yoga, guitar lessons, M's, poker, dance lessons and soon I'll do yoga during the day so I can attend a writing class in the evening. The course description said bring pen and pencil. Hello, this is the 21st century, I'm taking my laptop and a long cord. Okay, I won't because we'll probably turn them in. She'll never be able to read it. It's non-credited what do I care as long as I get something out of the class. Move over James Frey, seems to me anyone can have a license to whine and complain so I might was well join the crowd.

If the writing fails maybe I can enhance the world by the songs. My guitar lessons are coming on fine. I need to not be too shy when I play. Although this week she played along with me. She is really cool! We have a connection, I believe.

What else. I will have a Friendly Friday night, it's where Julie is playing. You know the one who goes with Michelle the pole dancer. Too cute!

Saturday evening is tazer tag. How I wish you were going. It will probably be as good as water gun fights. I can still see Casey's face when he picked up that water gun and started it all. I miss you! Why do you have to go away? Why can't you be with us? Why can't you be with me - occasionally. You know I don't do relationships either! If we still have trouble talking to each other, then let's not talk; let's hold each other instead and go from there. You'll like it.

What else. I got distracted for a second! Forgot! Frontunners is meeting at the unusal place on Saturday morning. My toes are beat up and I'm losing interest and distance. I'll get back on the Accel Gel and see what happens.

And now I can't eat anything else before yoga this evening at 7:00 PM. It's 4:30 PM now. I guess you are home..she there? I'm kidding!

I have a great fire burning! I have to time the fire right, so it burns down in time for me to leave and walk to the clubhouse. I have met very nice "straight" ladies at yoga. The instructor is engaged and very happy. They were on and off for four years and are finally going to seal the deal. Her ring is very pretty. Some women said it looked old ( I think she meant antique!). I said it looks very elegant...just like Teri another woman added on..

I'm trying to read "The World is Flat" by Thomas L Friedman.. I tried earlier and about fell asleep. I'll try reading more now. But, first I must to the Sudoku in the paper.. I can complete the single star difficulty rating games. But, first I must play a few more songs on my guitiar until my fingers hurt.

There's that hand full of vitamins I need to take yet too! Enough to choke a horse!

Later

No comments: