Saturday, January 07, 2006

Full Calendar

I thought it might be a good idea to keep my mind occupied: Monday I'l have a spirituality class with the same woman, Rhonda, through the middle of February and on 4/24 three hours of writing class; Tuesday 2/07-4/11 1-2pm I'll have yoga, then guitar lessons at 4:45 and then M's in the evening. Wednesdays 2/8-3/15 7-9pm then 4/19-5/10 1-3pm I'll have a writing class; Thursdays evening 7:30 are dancing lessons; Friday evening is poker; and Saturday morning is running. Plus in between all this I'll be training for the Clayton March 19th half-marathon, practicing my guitar and walking Emma.

Well, that all should keep me busy and out of trouble! I am so looking forward to all of the events especially the writing classes. I hope I'm not getting in over my head; but if I am, it's only a little money.

Gotta go! I have to play my guitar now.

Oh, and I have to read "The World is Flat" by Thomas Freidman for book club I think on the 14th, but that is not confirmed.

Laser tag is January 23rd. I love it! I think SL would like it too!

Thus the name - zimzoomz

No comments: