Monday, January 30, 2006

Well, I guess I could be reading!

To think I almost didn't go; but something was drawing me in, pulling me there. I made two U-turns. I changed my mind twice and ended up going to the viewing of "What the Bleep Do We Know" anyway. I am so glad that I did.

Pat has a great house up a steep drive with enough land for house two horses. Spirit, native American, and collections of Southwest decor adorn the cozy setting. A crystal bowl to clear your thoughts of which I have never experienced before. I see a good friend here. She is quit talented I believe but very modest with expressions of grief, pain and inner agony on her face which distracts from her outward intellectual appearance.

We discussed the movie after the viewing. There were people there from all levels of spirituality; and in my thinking, this makes the meetings so much more intriging. We learn from each other! I plant food for thought!

If only people would look at the big picture. Just as J.Z. Knight says in the movie; how can we, any of us, simple humans, affend this huge almight being, god. There is no hell like organized religions preach. If there is a hell it's here on earth..

We can create our own hell, if we so choose. I choose not to. Religions preach heaven versus hell in their black and white theories. In my own opinion I see only controlling and manipulation as purpose.

No comments: