Monday, January 09, 2006

Park That Thing!

I was just thinking about you and last Tuesday when you buzzed by me heading down the highway. You are too much! I might to say something but you threw me off when I saw you..

How'd you ever park that car in that tiny space? And so perfectly I might add! You never fall short of amazing..every time I see you.

Was just thinking about you..

Come on Emma let's go for a walk! I want to run today. I already did a few yoga moves. I want to cancel my member to the Y and join RH Rec Ctr., for half the price. I need to get some gelatin..do you need any? Actually, I get that at GNC..

I saw your NY's Eve friends yesterday, they are very nice.

To the spirit world three months may be a blink of an eye to my heart, it's eternity. Odd, so much in such a short time; then erease and start over? Like it never happened, liked it never meant anything! Can't do it!

Have a great day! I love your heart!

No comments: