Sunday, January 08, 2006

Great Weekend!

I haven't had much of an appetite lately; good, maybe I'll lose a couple of pounds enabling me to quicken my running pace.

And speaking of running I should have taken advantous of this beautiful day! At 7:30 PM the temperature is a balmy, spring like 66F. Unbelievable! I wish though nature could squeeze another day out of it; but instead its back to winter.

I should have gone to the funeral home this evening; but just couldn't bring myself to do it. It's the same one where the family gathered for my mother's husband's funeral and the scene turned rather sore. Bad memories there!

I was depressed when I left the group where talk of carpooling. I am so weird I should take a bus out of here. I think it's my turn to stay away from M's. It's just plain hurts. Funny, I never thought it would hurt this bad though! I wish I would have been the dumper; instead of the dumpee. God it hurts!

I should be over this my now! I must be some sick idiot! Okay, I cutting off all emotions...there it's done!

I have some serious thinking to do. Funny, when I try to analyze things, it just does't make sense. Funny, when you are in a good mood you think you can do anything and conquer the world; in a bad mood, just want to check out.

I pray for my spirit guides to help me; I think I hear them say: "We are!" Actually this does make me laugh; because they probably are helping me tremendously. The person is so wrong for me; so self-centered, so controlling....hey, that's starting to sound a little familiar!

So, I know my spirit guides have my best interest at heart; I just don't recognize it right now.

The weekend end has been confusing and a little scaring thus bringing about self-doubt.

Oh the hell with it; I have a guitar to play and a song to sing before the L-Word comes on.

No comments: