Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Let it go and watch the energy flow!

Well, after some convincing I am letting it go! Now, watch the energy flow!

The day started out a little bad; that is, until I let it GO! Then things began to pick up with a trip to Mystic Valley and Yoga class finale.

Yoga is great stuff. I feel wonderful! I'm looking forward to running tomorrow and swing lessons in the evenings. I guess? I'll give it a try I guess. I have concerns for my knees, shoulder and arm injuries. Oh yes, dancing can be hazardous to your health. I've danced in the past and followed some wild leaders. Trust me when I say that it can be dangerous with over zealous dancers.

I cannot seem to commit to anything as of late; my lack of trust has diminished recently; I'm so afraid of getting physically hurt that I do not trust other people's judgements and I think I'm wiser in so many ways. Okay, I had to laugh at myself on the last one. But, God, I am so blessed and I know it.

Nothing like loving yourself; after all I'm the most dependable, trustworthy, loving, honest, and the kindest and best friend I'll ever have. Besides I know what I like and can please myself. What more can I ask for?

What? The touch of tender loving lips and hands carassing? Hmm, sa to say you just can't order desert. But, I would if I could. Instead, it's necessary to go through the whole dang menu first, then answer the questions and see if you qualify. Can't life be casual? A little more relaxed. A normal relationship only lasts a couple of months anyway. Oh well, I think I'm just sounding off; but what dinner for sex. See, I come from the straight world where a guy took you out bought you a couple drinks and expected you to serve him desert.

And then what happens if you do it and then fall in love? A whole other disastrous scene developes. Why is it not possible to make love for making love's sake. You know? I think people put too much weight into this whole thing. I don't know, it never gets any clearer to me. Life is just so tangled!

So, I'm letting go and watching the energy flow. I will create my day, one day at a time.

Recently, I had a psychic tell me that I have my relatives attracted to my aura, the luminous radiation that surrounds my, as if magnets were holding them there. He said cut off the electrity and watch them all fall off. It was a great visiualization and once more it worked. And I'm free for the first time in my life; yes, I am totally free. And how do I feel about that? Wonderful!

No comments: