Monday, January 02, 2006

The Holidays are OVER!

Well, I survived the holidays! Actually, I'm quit happy and content. I have my dog, my Bose Wave, Incense, cozy fire in the fireplace. I lose a little weight and the running, walking, and yoga is keeping me firm. I love the yoga. My instructor teaches a class I think at some community center in your area on Thursday evenings. Her first name is Teri and she is very good.

I am beginning to think that Qaulane Shark Olive Oil is a great thing. Read up on it. I got my 8 oz bottle of oil at DrLark.com and capsules and lotion at Vitashops.com or Vitamin Shop. Remember you can google anything! I'm trying not to get a jiggley butt. And I find it gives me energy. Yes, still taking the gelatin capsules for my hair and its getting long. I'm almost at that iffy stage; but I hide the scissors.

Emma is standing behind me trying to get my attention: She jiggles her collar, she snarts, and now she's dancing. I guess we are going outside!

The other night, Emma tried to get old Max, the cat, up to play. Max wouldn't have any part of her; it was her nap time. Emma really misses the two kitties my summer love has; I miss my summer love. There was just something in everything about you..to borrow a line from the song: "Baby come back!" I know, I know you don't do repeat performances. I miss you and wish you much love, happiness, success and good health in 2006 and beyond. You're stamped in my heart now with permanent ink.

I hope you are doing okay. It sure would be nice to see you; but you probably have a whole new batch of friends by now. Don't forget us, okay! I love you; you know why? Because the harder it is for you to love and show love or even want to be loved or love, makes people like me (and John - I wanted to hug you too) even love you more! Don't you know I love you!

Well, last week I thought about pursuing another love! Man, some people are so negative! And analyze! It was just a kiss! Then I got to thinking. This could be awkward; let's not go there. I sped away! Four-wheel drive is a wonderful thing!

We, on the other hand, with you I had fun. I'm intuitiveness was enough to know many things about you, before you even told them. I could see half the stuff in your eyes. There were no real surprises, actually. We just did it and it was heaven's gift. Nothing will compare. I think it was the best part of my journey yet; in fact I know it was! There are many dimenions I know, and I love them all.

I'm happy; I love my solitude, god knows it easiest. Still, it would be fun to lie in front of the fire with someone and all the fun we want.

No comments: