Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I love life - finally!

What a beautiful today! I ran nine miles, barely; I was dragging ass. I need to knock off five pounds at least. I got to get my groove back, but I just ate this luscious croissant pastry thing at the bread shop where I am stealing electricity and borrowing internet access. I love it! I'm a people watcher. Funny, how people just want to be out with people even if they are not talking to other people. Anyway, I do.

I love my life! I hope my summer love, loves her life too! I hope she is happy! Today in the park I broken footed Charles. He has the coolest cast on his foot, complete with air pump. We chatted. He broke it in ballet class after five years on the day he decided would be his last. He decided then broke his foot. His gas pedal foot. He managed to drive home through the park, running stop signs at 2:00 AM, after he left the emergency room. Today he was riding his bicycle through the park. He's going square dancing tonight :) Just kidding, about the square dancing. We chatted for a while; it was great to see him.

Damn, it's 5:00 PM already. I am having a great time people watching at Bread Co., it's so amazing how the noise doesn't bother me when I am writing here, in fact, it makes it easier to sort my thoughts. When I am at home and trying to write my mind goes in all directions. I guess I see too many things I could be doing.

I am looking at the most beautiful move star looks blonde sitting across from me. Gorgeous! I am such appreciation for beautiful art! God's work at best! I wonder if I could wear my hair like that when it gets that long! Yeah right, and I'll look just like her! Still, what a beauty! Pretty wedding rings too; they look new! She looks rich!

I haven't heard anything back from the women I emailed via DailyOM. I sort of poured my guts. I thought maybe sprewing would help liked minded spirits.

Funny, how I feet my life as just began when I moved here this past summer. I am a free spirit fluttering about the universe flying below radar. My friends are my family. I free so free I can't tell you.

You know that I can't commit. I canceled my last guitar lesson of the series. She can keep the money. I was feeling pressured. I already knew my style of playing and the songs I wanted to sing and play. I'll work on them. I did learn a few things though. She was very helpful. I thought I would quite now before we bonded and it would get harder to quit. I like her. She has a partner. I just liked her as a person. She has soulfulness.

Well, as much fun as I am having, I guess I better get home and walk Emma, take a shower, and go to M's and have more fun! This would be a perfect evening for you to be there. I wish you would be. Sometimes I can do with E; but then I wouldn't want someone to be saying that about me! Would you?

Got to go! I love you! I wish I could do two things this evening at the same time. Play my guitar, watch butt head bush make an even bigger ass of himself. At 29% popularity he should fold completely. I want to set up my moxi to records him. I'll probably need a good laugh later on this evening. It's all threatrics at best!

I love life! Finally!

No comments: