Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm Done With You

Spirit guides surrounded me today and I was touched by their presence. The universe as healed my heart. I got the message! My heart soars with eagles no longer bound but elated to new heights.

I'm done with my summer love. Yes, I am done with you. What I have been feeling has been my own self directed pain assciated with my past.

I am free at last. A tarot card psychic nailed me to the wall today. She was right on. "That's done!" she said with a stern voice regarding my summer love.

She said that I need to heal my childhood pain and let it go. I have done this already - it's gone. I was depressed in my youth. I should write a letter to my mother telling her everything I want to say and then burn it! I need to work on my self-confidence and the way I carry myself. I am doing that already. I am there. When I look in the mirror I see how cute I am. I am very cute! :) I would definitely ask myself out. I am truly a catch, just as K claims that I am. Yes, I have learned to love myself.

Faith, the psychic tarot reader, said in my mind I should make a list of the person I will be meeting in three or four months. That's easy! I just summed her up as to be just like me only younger, prettier and with thick longer hair and not gray; I mean if there is gray to have it covered. I want her to be feminine and very loving, warm and nurturing. I want her to be independent and our relationship would be icing on the cake; we would compliment each other. Faith said that never again will I lose myself in a a relationship and never again will I pick someone like my mother. I'm excited because I know my love will be as loving and warm and nurtnuring as Teresa.

I will never lose myself in a relationship again. I should never say that I am no good in relationships because then I will not be. She said that in three or four months I will meet someone who is like I am. Cool! But, first I must free myself of my past - all of the pain and sorrow is gone! She said there are five change cards, I had four of them. Yes, my life is definitely changing.

She could tell that I had lots of friends, that I like people, and was very active socially and yes I am. She was right-on with that one; in fact, with everything.

Way to go! I am so done with you! I will always care for you as a friend! I wish only the best for you and lots of love.

The pain I felt was my own self pain I have been carrying for years because of my youth. I have cut them away. Anything that as ever cause me pain, I have dissolved. The psychic said it's time to let go of the past!

I love my new friends and hope to gain many more. I am very busy and I am growing spiritually. I feel very fortunate I look for signs along the way and gifts of knowledge. Recently, I was afraid that I was running out of time; I worried about my age because I am attracted to attractive younger fit women. Alone came this very nice thirty-four year old who told me I was quit a catch and that she had dated women twenty years older in the past. Needless to say, this boost my morale. So, if I feel good and think that I am sexually attractive then I can believe that others do too. I was just beginning to worry and realize that there are few ones out there like me and I know at my age I am in the minority. But baby, I'm hanging in there and taking the beset care of me that I can. After all I'm ultimately all that I truly have and I so appreciate my many gifts of wealthy of healthy and wisdom.

I had a very interesting spirituality class tonight. It is a small group but we mix well and again all women. What we do in this life; what we have learned in this life will effect our future lives. I'm excited and actually look forward to the future of many lives. I know now that we have power to manipulate occurances and our environment that is why Faith said have a list of the qualities that you want in a mate and think positive thoughts about that relationship; never think negative for we can also make the negative happen to by our thoughts. Yes, we truly are more powerful than what we think.

My mother has caused this all this pain. I have picked loves that resemble her personality. I have freed myself of her and those people. From now on, those whom I love and love me will be more like me in body, mind and spirit.

Spirituality class was very interesting this evening. I think after the fourth week that this will be my last series of spirituality classes for a while.

This evening she asked if we thought we picked our parents. We disgussed that some spirits do because they want to learn a specific lessons. We also decided that some spirits are so hasty to get back to earth for some sort of addiction, be it sex, drugs or alcohol, that they hastly should there parents and end up with abusive and poor parental relationships.

If I should mine I have no idea why. I think my past lives were lonely, cruel, cold, sad, depressing and miserable and it took me half this lifetime to figure out a way to free myself from my misery. She then had us choose our parents in our next life. I choose a nurturning loving person such as Teresa.

I have freed myself from my past misery and I am ready to face a very positive and and loving future.

No comments: