Sunday, January 22, 2006

Oh the Power of Love and WOMEN!

It is best to love wisely, no doubt; but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.
William Makepeace Thackeray (1811-1863)

It's been a good day after last nights funk. I had lunch with about twenty women and then went eagle watching near the river..saw one.

Lunch was very pleasant a landmark spaghetti locate. I love the warehouse type building made of brick and loads and loads of decorative ornate varnished wood. We were intertained by the singing and guitar talents of Julie and Robin. Later the party moved to the great outdoors to spy on fishing and soaring eagles. By spirts took flight along with the eagles and fun company of lovely women.

I love the article in today's paper: In times of trouble, the world increasingly is turning to WOMEN to clean up the mess left behind by the bad-old-boy (and might I add white) networks.

Well, let's just look at the difference between boy and girls to get a better perspective. I'm referring to the old standard adages between boys and girls. Girls are sweet, polite and can usually see the effects of their actions on others and boy like to tease, punch, boss, direct, teach and preach. Once more they preach as if they know something and they usually don't. I'm merely speaking from my own experiences only..

Boys like to play war, cowboys, be aggressive, fight, and play with guns and projectiles. The only difference between boys and men is age and bigger toys. Let's face it males are more apt to fight and aggressive work out their differences.

If women can be elected presidents and high officials in Chile, Liberia and Germany why not the United States.

Today, as everyday at one point or another, I think about the one that felt so good in my arms. I hope she is okay and I hope to see her in forty-eight hours at the usual place.

No comments: