Friday, January 20, 2006

Running..

It's fifty degrees - I'm running...I love you

Even the water company man noticed Emma's back legs droop at bit when she walks....I'm going to need you. I wish I had you in my life. I wish we could talk and I wish you loved me.

Guess I'll make an appointment with Ezekiel. I need to know where I'm headed.

Running is a good word to describe me; because I run as fast as I can from commitment and relationships. Lots of people run from things they desperately need but don't know how to handle. In this life the problem is not only cooping with the bad but also accepting (cooping in my case) with the good. I think my summer love is a little like that. When things get serious or when feelings begin to submerge its time to get out.

I need the good doctor's arms around me. See, I knew that was only temporarly too. God, I need help.

And if you think that time straightens things out....bullshit...as George Carlin would say...bullshit!

No comments: