Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm in a good place but you beware!

The tarot cards did it for me and now I'm in a good place emotionally. My heart doesn't hurt. I guess it just took affirmation of what I already was telling myself. It's good to be on the side of the fense that says leaving a bad life and starting a new life is a good thing.

The Catholic church upbringing demanded loyalty under all circumstances! I have been saved. I am so glad that I broke out of that treacherous prision of guilt.

I have completely changed my life moving away from childhood teachings and onto more spiritual growth. I went from hell to heaven. I'm at home finally. Its amazing to me how wrong oranized religion, society and government can be. It's a crap shoot. Let's face it, they are out to fulfill their own needs.

The church is too black and white; they don't care about you, they care about your money. You are in good standings with the church as long as you obey them and empty your pockets in each Sundays's basket.

When I was a kid the priest would yell and scream and demand to give ten percent to the church. Bullshit I say! Living a spiritual life is free and don't need no buildings. Of course too, there are no priests getting rich or hanging ornate drapes around themselves. I have been lied to, can you tell?

I have been lied to by the government, by church, by my family and by the media, who told me as a kid what a girl was too fragile for sports. Bullshit! It was all to keep us in our places. Roll playing - I hate it!

Gender rolls - bullshit I say. The newspaper lists jobs for men and jobs for women. No women the psychic said I was depressed when I was young. I was depressed. Who wouldn't be when you were told that you were expected to marry young and have as many babies as you could. That I was expected to love, honor and obey! That I was secondary! That I was supposed to be docile! And what would people think if I didn't wear the right thing! What would people think; my mother was so worried about what people would think!

I mother never supported me, never encouraged me, never hugged me, never loved me, although I'm sure if you asked her so would say that she did. She never held up for me when my brother beat on me or my father harrassed me; or when my father made me what while he beat my german shepard to death with a huge heavy hammer. I was led to believe that I was next in line. Today, he would get jail time. He thought it was funny, she smiled too.

Oh yes, love honor and obey - bullshit! Honor they father and thy mother (yeah and I guess the priest too - so they can stick it to ya!). I say - bullshit!

We need to go to war! Yeah right! More bullshit!

This car is safe! Yeah right - more bullshite! Yeah it's a new one a Carvair. Remember the carvair - it split in half upon impact. Remember the Pinto, it burst into flames upon impact! I believe that is when the term "class action" became reality - that is lumping groups of people together who are all sueing for the same thing - their injuries, their lost of appearance, their lost of the ability to work. Oh yeah, we are looking out for you alright! Remember George Nadir and "Unsafe at any speed" regarding the Carvair. Yes, it took a private citizen to make lots of noise before the auto injuries who that the money to improve their products and save lives.

Then came the 90's and the new millinium when all corporation were falsifying accounting records and cutting production safety corners and yes, the ordinary citizen suffered - Firestone tires were blowing right and left! Oh we skipped that 35 cents part of the process to save money - yes, and people are dying or being severely injured.

Consumer beware.. boy that's for sure, because your lobbiest (your real government) is not watching out for you, they are watching out and helping the corporations turn a profit and propably lining their pocket too, during the process. Beware.

No comments: