Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not a Good Idea

Talking a handful of vitamins before going on a six miles run is not a good idea. My stomach was upset the whole run around the park. I had also taken a GU pack and when I got to the park a Accel Gel pack. So, I was filled with vitaments, carbs, a little protein and caffeine. But sick to my stomach.
I made a stop on the way home and had to leave because I was salivating; but I didn't get sick. Well, I won't do that again. But, I got up late, and after walking Emma, I was hungry, yeah, I ate some graps, blackberries, and who knows what else too before I ran. Not a good idea.

I would just like to stay home and chill, my stomach is still upset. I have a dance lesson at eight.

I'm also reconsidering my guitar lessons. You see, I have learned by notes with books that progress. Seems, these days people don't want to take the time to learn notes and want to learn by tabulation! TAB! Well, Maybe if I tried another song? Layla, is a little tough with the TAB she printed out on a faded ink piece of paper with no words, no notes, no chords, no measures. So, TABs for this song is difficult for me. She said the papers she gave me is fillers for the sheet music that I bought? I'll keep trying maybe something will click by Tuesday; maybe not. I just wanted to learn a few campfire songs and I have them already. I just need to keep practicing them and build callouses on my finger tips.

Oh my stomach! I'll never do that again! I'm real temped to stay home. But, I do like leading dancing the swing. It's fun. Cha Cha etc., I could probably do without.

Not doing good! Well, I would say that I have a commitment problem and I do but in this case...I think maybe I can learn what I want to learn on my own perhaps when it comes to the guitar.

I understand now that the chords are in octave like the piano is. I understand how to use a capo. Tuning - well, I'll never get that! Never say never! I'll get it in time. I'll use the piano that will make tuning a lot easier.

Sometimes I just think I have to have every moment filled so I can tell people how busy I am; and I know that is not necessary. I don't have to proud anything to anyone. This is my time; and I have earned it, even if I wish to sleep all day.

Well, I have to walk Emma, before I leave. I guess I tried to make it to the dance lessons. I doubt is K will be there but it would be nice,

Once in a while I miss you my summer love, especially when it comes to body shots and shit like that. I know you and I feel the same way - No. I'm more of a one on one person. And now that I know how they are, I won't go to the cabin fixer upper thing either. Oh, and I beginning to get stares from certain members like they are interested.

I'll write another entry about the the guy at yoga flirting with me... I'm about to yell I'm a lesbian, but then all the women would probably vote me out of the class - it's a tough life to live ..... I sure miss you and what I had in my head of what we had together.... I love you!

No comments: