Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Touch of a Woman!

Since I outed myself on the DailyOM site I have gotten a couple of interesting emails. Yes, there are profiles that are filled out and the ability to email one another and site for discussion.

She emailed me and said she was bi, said she chose to live the straight life was married and had four kids.

I wanted her to tell me more. I asked her what her sign was. I said the Libra daily OM nailed me about every day. I knew there was more to tell. Maybe she needed to talk. I responded saying. "It sounds like you have a lovely family and nothing is missing."

She said she was Leo and that her horoscope wasn't right on. She said her husband was Libra. She said sometimes I miss the touch of a woman! Profound! I knew it! So sad! I heart went out to her. I can relate!

"Interesting and sweet" I came back with and told her more about myself. About how family, society and the church made me live the straight life, well as much as I could. I longed for a romantic relationship with a woman. I had crushes on my women friends. They never knew! I lived the straight life until I was about forty. I couldn't do it any more - live a lie that is.

I then lived with my partner for fifteen years. There were some good times but there was no affectionate sex; no passion. I was in neutral I guess and depressed.

Finally, the universe decided to wake me up and move me onward. I fell over heels in love with a doctor in 9/04. I fell as if I was hit by a ton of bricks I was so far gone. She was sweet, adorable, laid back, compassionate and seemed a little sad to me. She touched my heart. I thought about her 2 4/7. She was the last thought of the day and the first in the morning. I daydreamed about her all the time. Funny, most of my life had been full of daydreams until recently.

Of course, nothing came of it, but she did love me, I felt it. She saved my life. She held me! She saved my life.

My x left, six months later I fell in love again. I made love to her. I died and went to heaven. I was given the gift of a second chance. She was adorable. I think about her but the ache in my heart is gone. She is gone!

I'm ready to love again. I miss the touch of a woman!

No comments: