Monday, January 23, 2006

Karma was with me today

It was set up today for an astrology reading, but the astrologer LSW, MSW never showed up at the mystic valley. After thirty minutes of drinking coffee and eating cookies she still did not show and the proprietor there could not reach her two phones. Well, I still hung around for some reason I was in no hurry. Finally, it was brough to my attention that a pyschic tarot card reader was in the house and could give me a reading.

I have never had cards read for myself before so this intriqued me. Actually, a few weeks ago an astrologer was at the spirituality class that I was at and drew up a chart for me. So, my reason today for being there was actually redundant. But, as it turned out I was quit enlightened by the cards and truly impressed.

So, some things are just meant to be. I have prayed quit a bit regarding my love life and my pain. It turns out to my realitization that my childhood had caused my pain all these years. She asked if I was in therapy. I said I had been up until December. She knew that I was depressed in my youth.

She said my relationship with the summer love was done! My spirit guide then gave me a truer vision of my summer love. Yes I'm done. It's time to move on and clear my mind and my heart and just have fun living in extreme confidence. I look forward to more creative writing and guitar playing.

Life is good!

No comments: