Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Angels of god my guardian dears..

to whom god's loves protect us here. Ever this day be at my side to love and guide. To rule and guide. Amen.

The following is copied from DailyOM:
August 2, 2006An Invitation To Love Angel Meditation
Though your host of spirit guides encompasses many diverse beings, all of which willingly watch over you, meditating with angels can be a uniquely insightful experience. The angels stationed at your side are both powerful and knowledgeable-they possess a limitless understanding of your needs and desires, your strengths and weaknesses, and your purpose. However, angels take an active part in our lives only when invited to do so. Meditation allows you to make contact with your angels and lovingly request that they participate actively in your day-to-day life.


After I read this I invited my guardian angels to listen in on my "I need hands on love request". I so need the touch of a woman; someone loving. But, the angels will have to help me for what I so desire is very foreign to me. I'm afraid I may not be receptive enough. I'm afraid true sweetness will scare me and I'll turn and run to cold familiar territory.

So, I pray for love and the strength to recognize it and receive it opening with warmth and love in return.

She is really "too" young? Is another woman I know really that cool and is there really no
chemistry between us? Is the woman up the street totally straight and non-interested?

Do I really create my own reality? Am I more content than what I think; if so, why does my heart ache for the love of a woman like 05SL and I had.

When will that magical moment happen? Will it strike us both at the same time while running? This time, instead of me falling head over heels how about someone falling for me first and sparking my interest? Or is it that impossible to get my attention; am I too scared? Will I run? She must be feminine, slender, adorable with wonderfully warm eyes and a big generous affectionate heart. Angels are you listening?

The article suggested meditating - I will while at yoga and later this evening when all is quiet and calm and my home is dark.

I prayed to the angels recently to watch over my new young friend as she went on her road trip and so she would get the job she applied for. You were there successfully for her on both counts. Thank you so much! I like to think I had a hand in protecting her with my thoughts and your help when she fell asleep and almost sideswipe a semi. It knocked her mirror practically off, chattering it. And she got her job! She is big eyed and just plain precious. Angels please continue to protect her. Please keep her safe, loved and happy. She's adorable! What a wonderful little human being with a wise and warm spirit. Please help her stay healthy. She must stay slender to avoid a know health risk she has.

For me? Surprise me! Make it joyful, wonderful, passionate; love making so magical I won't believe it's really happening. Let her come to me this time! Flirt with me! Be mystical and magical and very loving and happy and wanting to touch. Our hearts so close together.


No comments: