Thursday, August 03, 2006

I miss 05SL today

I made a mistake and ran and got pastry and ate it then tried to run back home. My stomach is sick! I'm sick from the heavy pastry. A plain old Krispy Kreme doughnut would have been much better I think.

Auto pollution also contributed. I could smell it and it turned my stomach.

Last night seeing the documentary "Who killed the Electric Car?" disturbed me thoroughly too. We are so betrayed; so fooled. So made fools of! We are lied to so they (gov't, oil & auto) can make a buck. We are such fools to actually believe our government works in our behave. No, quit the contrary, they work in their own behalf.

So, I'm feeling down today and a little unloved and lonely too wondering if I will ever feel arms around me in affection and passion again.

Thinking of 05SL (my 2005 summer love). If I hurt her in anyway, I am so sorry! I went against her wishes; for that I am truly sorry. I pushed her away, thinking she would push me away. Guess, I got a jump on things. From the beginning she said she doesn't do relationships? What the hell does that mean? We never talked! After a while, I loved and hurt so bad I couldn't talk. It doesn't matter anyway - it's all over with.

I can't seem to get up the nerve to go after another one; not even just for sex. I hate being bossed, corrected and told what to do and every woman on the face of this earth is superior in that area. Gee, I wonder how I made it without them for all my lift?

I had about five hours of sleep last night..and my eyes were just closing...dozing a wee bit.

I'm sure all the sugar I have been ingesting lately doesn't help either and makes me depressed.

Well, I'm off to hit a few golf balls then stop by the gym. I'm tired but I'll force myself. Later too I want to do yoga and play my guitar.

Then even later there is running this evening with the group and onward to the most popular ice stop in south city. It's a landmark!

No comments: