Wednesday, August 09, 2006

There's a Reason We Crossed Paths

People past through our lives for a reason! Sometimes because we wish them to come into our lives or we have dreamed of them.

I wanted her young, bright, non-judgmental, cute-as-can-be, sweet and kind heart. I love her eyes, her hair! She came to me just as I dreamed her too.

We are all spirits visiting here on earth borrowing human bodies. We know no age or gender and only are connected by the love. The gentlest are not narrow of mind but warm of heart!

The warmth was there in her eyes the moment I looked into them at pride. In the next few days I followed her big bright eyes again across the grass, up the steps to my hand in her hand..and our eyes again meeting and smiling as if it was meant to be! As if we both dreamed it!

She is precious and warms my heart. I have found we are very much alike, just as I have dreamed, we connect at our hearts, smiles and minds.

I don't ever want to her leave my life but only enter it more and more at the threshold of her heart. I want her to love me! This dream will come true. She will come to me naturally, just like it was meant to be.

I am important to her and we share special intimate moments. It happens naturally and easy like it has always been meant to be.

No one will question it; they just accept us, as natural like spirits sharing space and time and love.

She is happy! I fill her heart. She's perfect for me and I'm perfect for her. We are just what each of us needs and loves.

My prayers were answered; she had a safe trip and got the position she so wanted. Now I ask she be extremely happy there.

Soon she will just naturally be more affectionate wanting to touch me, hug and be close. It will be as natural as the spirit world itself. Our hearts coming together fueled by passion.

For it was meant to be. Why not! We both asked, dreamed and prayed for each other.

I wanted her to be just like me and she is; we compliment and love each other and it will be interesting.

Love has no rules or boundaries nor should it have; nor should anyone dictate or judge who and how we love each other.

She's adorable!

No comments: