Monday, August 07, 2006

Tired!

Time for a nap. I've been up since 4:14 AM. I ran seven miles before 7:00 AM. Then I walked 4 with my friend. Then I hit a large bucket of balls.

My plan is to rest while listening to "What the bleep do we know" and watching "How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go!"

I have tee time at 5:00 PM. I'm excited about practicing what I have learned.

Oh, and I need to play my guitar in between there some where. I'm trying to learn several songs by heart for the float trip. Looks like I'll be floating solo. Slim pickens out there folks!

Now, I keep praying for a lover; a tender sweet lover. But so far - it's just not happening. That's okay - I'll know it when it happens. I just can't do sex for the sake of sex - sorry. I think women most women are emotionally tarnished and suffering inside..they need to go out and find each other...I"ll fly solo in the meantime. And I don't like being bossed! And no one is sweet and affectionate. I'm willing to meet you 50/50 but many or not. Many want to receive only, rather than give any at all. Sex is the last thing on many women's minds; it's on mine all the time. I mean all the time! And I'm so cute! Really! Oh well!

No comments: