Thursday, August 31, 2006

Biathlon Training

I ran for an hour, so I probably ran between 5 and 6 miles around the lake to and from the lake house where I parked. Pulled down my bicycle and then rode 23 miles all in two and half hours and two Accel Gel packs. One before the run and one before the ride. I did two steep upgrades twice during during the ride.

That was before noon and I'm still wired from the caffeinenated Accel Gel. I came home and played my guitar for an hour. It's almost time to get ready to run with the group.

I'll miss the young'n this evening, she had things to do...I'm praying already so she is safe on her six hours out and six hours back drive this weekend. I'm praying so she doesn't do a repeat performance and fall asleep again while she is driving. She was extremely lucky last time. That guardian angel I sent that time did a fabulous miraculous job; I'll use him again this time. He needs to keep an eye open (someone has to) for her throughout the whole weekend. I want her to come back. I can't wait until Tuesday evening when I get to see her and hug her and make sure she is okay. I try not to be a pest - really.

Well, should I or shouldn't I ask this one gal out? There is another interested in her too. But I think L only wants to be friends - she told me that right off; she was looking for friends. So, I just might forget it. She is very nice. I may not get the chance J&T will probably be there this evening and C too. Oh well. I thought about anyway.

I wish they all were as sexual as 05SL. Damn! How I miss her. What, people just hit a certain age and die in side, dry up. Take something. Exercise - do something! I think about sex all the time for christ sake! Let's just say I was very "moved" and wanting to feel the substitute yoga instructors' gorgeous long curly hair against my skin and her breast against............okay, okay I"ll stop!

Damn! What do I have to pay for it? What is wrong with these women? Friends my ass! I have enough friends!

Maybe I'll invite her for dinner and have her favorite drink. I mean come on, what is sex between two women? It's doesn't count! It's not recognized in the church or state otherwise there would be weddings and children. When I was young and mess around with guys ( at least with guys you always knew they wanted sex) I had to be afraid of getting pregnant or getting something. Well, I could get "something" from women, but not likely! Hell! They don't mess around!!

Well, guess I'll take a shower! And get ready for meeting the runners. First I'll see if Emma needs to go out again. For 14, she's a real trooper.

Anyway...........

No comments: