Friday, August 25, 2006

An Evening Out!

I'm heading downtown to hear Steff Mahan at Off Broadway. This evening will be a totally new adventure for me because I've made the plans with a new friend and discovered that I will know others would will be attending. Sounds like fun! She is unknown to me so I visited Steff Mahan's site and listened to a few minutes of a couple of sound tracks. The concert should be good.

As I sit here typing this, I am looking over my replanted cactus plants (hope they don't die) and through my Christmas cactus at the edges of the coffee and lamp table that I stripped, even more today, and I have decided both pictures look brighter and uglier. The only thing close to that green shade are the plants both alive and artificial. So we'll see. I could buy some sort of blue paint and repaint them; or creme color perhaps. No hurry just messing around. I think the green as it is has to go though.

I am further recreating my day. I want this evening to be special, calm, soothing, yet exciting and bright. I want to be in the moment and amongst my kind and I want it to be magical. Like Melissa was and like last Friday at the bar was. The four margaritas certainly helped. I hope this place serves them too. I can run the morning after when I drink margaritas the night before.

Anyhow, I'm excited about an extraordinary magical evening and I will feel that I look exceptionally fine. Maybe those black pants will even fit? I'll know soon enough. It's about time for me to get ready. At this moment, I have an hour. In a way I'm very excited about it.

In a way, I want to go to the bar to watch A in action. I love her nearly. She is precious to me. Her night self is quite something and much different from her day self. I was amazed last week and totally lost in her. But, don't know if I'll make it there or not. Oh, if the others go I'll go. I'm hopeful they'll go. I need to knock this off. It's like she is the target highlight of my whole evening. That, dear folks, cannot be for I am in that area all along.

She gets shy sometimes when she talks to me; when the words have a sensitive meaning. Some times she slightly stumbles. She reminds me so of me; no wonder I love her so. So precious! I pray to the universe to please take care of her and keep her safe, happy, safe, and loved. I know I said "safe" twice.

Here's hoping there are a few (but far between, it's a sipping evening) margarita reserved for me tonight. Wish me luck! Wish me safety and wish me sex (I mean love and sex).

No comments: