Thursday, August 24, 2006

Busy!

I wanted my day to be magical and have a sign that the day I had planned was unfolding. I guest I did get a sign; my guardian angels met me in the paint isle. One suggested which stripper to use and the other popped up and said. "Don't forget your "rubber" gloves." Then explains that they should be rubber because the paint stripper would burn through latex.

Now, if only one or both of them would have followed me home to do the work! The rubber gloves were hot and didn't last long. My hands didn't burn; however, but turned a slight green and the stripper failed to completely strip it off.

The rubber gloves should come in handy later this evening when I try to transplant a thorny cactus to a larger pot.

I'm a little pooped but probably will perk up when I meet the runners. I'm feeling the effect of stooping over and rubbing and I can tell that I worked out extra hard at the gym today.

But, I'll be fine even though my toes are sore from running up a steep hill four times with the group on Tuesday. Oh and then I ran at a pretty good clip (well it felt like it. But I'm sure it was my usual ten minute miles) around the lake Wednesday while waiting for my friend. When she got there we walked around the lake, which is about four miles.

I didn't sleep good last night. I think I might have been slightly depressed. Most women my age or mannish and over weight. It's depressing. What happened to me that I am different. Oh, I know I lived the straight life for nearly forty years before I came out. I don't want to be a butch man woman and over weight.

Last night I was out with my ex and some friends and when another walked up that I hadn't seen for a long time. I thought well she fits right in, with all of them but me. I'm the only one who watched my weight and work out, runs, and does yoga. It just made me sad!

So, in summary, the younger ones don't want me ; why would they? The ones about my age are not attractive to me. And the ones older? Well, I would consider the woman who actually looks hot at 68 who lives down the street. And I'm not kidding! I saw her in her bathing suit. Next! No seriously! She is a wonderful inspiration to me.

If only there were more attractive women around my age. Why did they all take the lazy way out? Well, I think it's the lazy way! If they are not on medicine probably most of them should be and I think most of them are on high blood pressure or high cholesterol medicine. But, they won't do HRT. Beats the hell out of me! So, I always have to listen to them saying they are hot! (in temperature!),

I don't mean to complain but I just felt way out of place. And Tracey a running buddy said I am out of place with them. No! No! No! She says. She are very sweet to hang with me.

Okay, I'm done complaining and whining and I need to get ready to leave to meet the other runners.


No comments: