Saturday, August 12, 2006

Nice day - I"m much better today!

I was feeling down last night and early this morning but was determined to persevere. I had a great time running with our ever so still growing running group.

I ran four miles with my best new group running buddy. She's so adorable and oh so very young. Still young enough that things she does are so cute. So full of life and so ready to succeed at what ever she sets out to do.

Afterwards on the way to breakfast to again meet up with the running group as I was parking my card and ready to feed the meter, a woman asked me for change, a dime, for her meter. She was very attractive and in her arms was a wrapped gift. I gave her a quarter. She was very grateful and I was very gracious and she was very attractive.

About two and a half hours of enjoying lunch and cheerful conversation with my running mates I realized that my meter was very close to expiring. When I neared my park car I saw her feeding her meter again and she said. "I noticed yours had expired five minutes ago so I returned your quarter and added to the meter so you wouldn't get a ticket." Now how sweet was that? I said. "Oh thank you how kind." Even though I was about to leave the kind gesture will be remembered for a long time. So I learned that doing someone a favor gets you a favor in return.

Later this afternoon, I swam around in the pool with my ex and her new girlfriend. We had fun too visiting with the neighbors that were there. Then we got the brain storm to hit some balls. So we did!

After a couple of hours I played my guitar and sang while they cooked. We had streak and corn on the grill, baked potato and green beans! Wow!

They liked my signing and playing too. I'm getting ready for the shortly up and coming annual float trip when I'll take my guitar for the very first time and sing some tunes,

No comments: