Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GO AWAY! I HAVE MOVED ON 18 MOs AGO!

CAN'T THESE PEOPLE TAKE A HINT!

Just how egotistical are they? J, YOU ARE GAY! YOU ARE GAY and a hypocrite! So is S!

A, don't' tell me your are still alive! "Oh, poor me!" All that fucking woman ever did my whole fucking life was COMPLAIN! THE WHOLE WORLD HAD TO CENTER AROUND HER! You are a self centered egotistical manipulating bitch! Go back to your patriarchal asshole church and society. You all belong together!

No one owns me! I have choose to move on. GO AWAY!

Why are people so stubborn? I can't get over their audacity!

I have given these people enough of my life - GO AWAY!

You will never get another thing from me.....GO AWAY!

I am living my life and a very happy life I might add WITHOUT you all. It's done! GO AWAY!

I have spent enough years with you ignorant people - GO AWAY!

I am quit happy and prefer not to have you in my life.

Just can't stand it because I'm happy can you...have to try to fuck it up don't you...go away!

GO AWAY! NEVER TRY TO CONTACT ME FOR NOTHING! I MEAN NOTHING!

I dare you try to enter where you are not welcomed! GO AWAY!

A, is the most stubborn bitch I have ever seen! If I never see her again it will be too soon!

It never fails! They must sense that I am happy.....get the fuck away!

I can't believe how fucking egotistical they are! And J is nothing but a big fucking gay jerk! Oh, Mr. Fix it all.....get a life!




No comments: