Monday, August 14, 2006

Power is off again...

It seems that this is a monthly occurrence, at least! So I just packed up my laptop and walked to the bread company to borrow some electricity and wireless service. I'm people watching too.

Maybe I should buy stock in this company where there is a constant flow of customers in and out well after the lunch hour has ended. This place could be bigger. They ran out of ice. Well, the machine was malfunctioning and ice was falling on the floor and the flow not stopping. It made a mess!

I watching a nice looking fifties something man sitting across from me going over loan papers with a new buyer. She bought a condo. I bet by me. She is in her fifties too, I would guess. Neither one, him or her, are wearing rings. See how observant I am.

Ah, shit! It just started raining! I thought it looked like rain. Oh well, I have about another hour before I have to walk back home and let Emma out then head for the golf course. It's just raining without thunder and lightening. So we really need not worry about playing golf in the storm.

I just watched one lesbian walk another lesbian to the door and beyond. Cute! No, it's a new relationship I could tell. Very cute! I'm envious. Wow! New love! Wish it were me! Yes, they were definitely new. I am so jealous.

My chances are so slim. Oh shit I just heard thunder! Anyway, my chances are very slim. I'll never find that kind of excitement. Older woman are too bruised and non-trusting and pitiful. No wonder I go for the young sexual ones. Older woman think with their minds not with their hearts are anatomy.

I'll never eat pancakes and sauage at McDonald's again. If they would use all natural ingredients I would be okay. It's the low-fat crap that will kill you.

It's now 9:30 PM and I'm back at home and the power came back on around 7:00 PM. I didn't play golf because it looked like more rain was on the way.

I'm beat and ready to go to sleep. My stomach is better too; no more McDonald's pancakes for me.

My friend picked me up from the bread company and we rode out to visit a cat she and I (taking turns) are baby sitting. The power was still off at home, so we stayed at their house and watched the antimated "Chicken Run". Cute!

I pooped! I was up at the crack of dawn and ran eight miles then walked 4 with a friend. That was before I had the artifiical breakfast.

Good night! Too tried to stay awake

No comments: