Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's only noon?

It feels like it should be 5:00 PM. I slept worth crap last night because I took (only one capsule instead of the recommended two) Dr. Lark's Energy Vitalizer.

So now today, I'm tired and can't keep my eyes only. This is great dosing weather. It's very cool, in the 60's and dark and cloudy and my dog is loving the open patio door where she can lay watch and bark on occasion at the passing neighbor dogs and her owners.

I have been recopying some sheet music and trying to get organized so I can play at the annual floating event. My ex, will be my talent panel; my very own Simon. Last time she heard me, she said I was ready. She is all excited about hearing and seeing my new amp. It's cool!

I always know that I can get an honest answer from her. I think everybody needs at least one person like that in their lives.

No comments: