Sunday, August 13, 2006

What an inspriation and something to aspire to...

There was an attractive woman at the pool yesterday. She was very attractive and wearing a red two-piece bathing suit. I couldn't help but notice how exquisitely her top fit! I learned that she is 68 years old. I was floored! I couldn't stop staring.

Of course, I complimented her and she seemed elated as she slipped off her sunglasses and displayed perfectly arched eyebrows above young looking eyes.

I haven't checked yet; but personally, I do not believe she had any cosmetic surgery help to keep her so attractive. Besides, as perfect as her body was, she would have had to have tons of it. And women who are addicted to plastic surgery, usually appear mannequin like or brag about it at least!

Her ego was uplifted as was mine! Because I'm thinking, if she can do it, I can do it! I would have gone out with her.

This is too cool! And then too I am worrying about loving a younger woman that I have met. We are so much alike and she is so refreshing that I simply adore her. She is precious to me. I think about her all the time and I can't wait to see her again.

I'm in trouble here aren't I? It's only because I am cute, and young at heart myself. I want her to stay in my life. I pray she feels close to me; maybe even grows to love me. She's adorable.

I'm taking all this in stride and very casual. I don't really believe she could actually love me. I love entertaining the thought. Thoughts are harmless, or are they?

She's magical! So, just as yesterday was magical for me and today. I will plan each day to be magical so I do not miss any explicit details that make it magical.

We are the ultimate observer.

Oh you never know? She said her secret was no husband, no kids and no pets! But, maybe it's her work that keeps her so youthful? She's a nurse since the time, 1958, when nurses had to wash and starch and press and fold their nurses caps. Yeah, the ones with the short little wings like.

I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing. Now, I'm looking forward to advancing in years; there for a while I was becoming so what depressed at the idea.

I firmly believe that we can create our own environment, appearances, personality, happiness and attractions.

If you don't believe that then you need to watch the DVD "What the Bleep do we Know?" Then watch the detailed follow up "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole do you Want to Go?"

Yes, you can plan your day. It's a feeling, it's a plan. I wanted yesterday to be magical and I'm thinking how can going to the pool with my ex and her girlfriend be magical?

Well, I kept an open mind. Besides I love swimming, nothing would stop me from going. But, when I met this woman and saw how good she looked for a woman ten years older than myself. I thought, I can do this too!

It's true 60 is the new 40. I should have told her that: 60 is the new 40. I said she looked maybe fifty. But, when I see her friend again I'll tell her that I thought she looked younger than that.

As the T-shirt reads: "Life is Good!"

No comments: